Allow us to introduce our very own Bullseye to the collection of Asmodus products. The Bullseye features a 6063-T5 aluminum arched machined body. 6063 is an alloy possessing good corrosion resistance. Innovation lies in the SILVPER™ braided wire which spines the back bone of the device from the 510 negative connection to the negative silver plated copper spring loaded pin on the copper plate. SILVPER™ wire is essentially thousands of silver plated copper threads which are then constructed into a thick braid. Copper being the most conductive metal and silver coating for high corrosion resistance and improved thermal resistance. Using this new technology offers maximum conductivity and an extremely low calculated 0.2 voltage loss with a 0.5 ohm atomizer from the firing of the pressure controlled button.
Now... it wouldn't be a happy ending if The Bullseye mod didn't have Andy's name engraved behind the battery door, would it?
- SILVPER™ Wiring
- Screwed SS 510 Connection (Prevents 510 from become loose)
- Copper Spring Loaded 510 Pin
- Pulling Magnetic Sliding Battery Door
- Full Copper Plates
- Parallel Dual 18650 Batteries
- Self Adjusting Negative Battery Contact
- Pressure Controlled Firing Button
- 4.1 in. x 2 in. x 1 in
- Able to support down to 0.1 ohms