The Silvanusa Plus is the result of a collaborative effort between asMODus and Ultron. The Silvanusa is powered by the GX70 Chip and is constructed with stabilized wood for a unique aesthetic twist. The Silvanusa has a maximum power output of 70.0 watts and has accurate temperature control mechanics implemented.
The Silvanusa Plus is made of stabilized wood, wood that has received a chemical treatment which is much less prone to warping and cracking than natural, untreated wood. Stabilized wood is more durable and much less likely to develop any structural problems in the future, all while providing a very unique design. The Silvanusa Plus is a compact box mod with squared corners which creates a sleek and ergonomic design.
Equipped at the top of the device is a silver-plated, spring-loaded threaded connection allowing any 510 connection compatible atomizer to be conveniently attached with great conductivity. On the control face, you’ll find a large stainless steel fire button and adjustment buttons as well as a USB port. There’s also a bright OLED screen that displays the following information: atomizer resistance, voltage, battery percentage, wattage/temperature, mode and a puff counter.
The Silvanusa Plus is built with a GX70 chip and can control temperature from 200°F - 600°F / 100°C - 300°C and features five different working modes: Bypass, power and three variable temperature control modes; Titanium (Ti), Nickel (Ni200) and Stainless steel (SS316).
- Accommodates a single 26650 sized battery (not included)
- Spring-loaded center pin to easily switch between atomizers and ensures a secure connection
- 5 firing modes available: Watt, Mech, Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless steel
- Wattage can be adjusted from 1.0 - 70.0 watts in 0.1W increments
- Temperature control range: 200°F -600°F / 100°C -300°C
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.08 - 3.0 ohm
- Micro-USB charging port to optionally charge battery via USB
- Short circuit protection
- Low voltage warning
- High temperature alarm function
NOTE: Each stabilized wood mod is made from genuine maple and will contain natural imperfections and graining. Coloration will vary from unit to unit and pictures are depicted for general visualizational purposes.