The Oni 167W allows for full customization with an official Evolv DNA250 chip. The Oni 's DNA 250 chip provides Escribe software compatibility (computer required) to grant access to any updates as well as further modifications of the chip. Escribe is a very powerful software with endless possibilities with things like screen themes and is the perfect chip to use in the extremely versatile Oni 167 Mod.
The Oni Edition DNA250 features a very unique interchangeable battery type ability. The battery port frame that utilizes 2x 18650 batteries (which caps at 167 watts) can be removed and can be replaced with a LiPo battery pack. Changing to a LiPo pack, with the power of the Escribe software, allows the Oni to be boosted to 250 watts!
The Oni's customization does not end there. The Oni Mod has a totally customizable body: the door, main body, frame, face plate, and buttons can all be changed to fit your personal preference. This truly creates a mod that is ultimately tailored to fit your preferences.
Please check at the video at the bottom of the listing for the Oni disassembling in action!
- T6061 Aluminium body
- OLED screen
- Powered by an official DNA 250 chip
- Escribe software: Allows customization of device with things like screen themes
- Interchangeable battery types: The 2x 18650 sized battery port which is capped at 167 watts can be exchanged with a LiPo battery pack and with the power of Escribe, the device can be pushed to a whooping 200 watts!
- Temperature control range: 200°F - 600°F
- Full body customization: Door, main body, frame, face plate, and buttons are interchangeable and will be available in different colors
- Reverse battery protection
- Temperature protection
- Preheat function